Whether you consider yourself a professional photographer, or just want to learn how to take better photos for your own use, you are going to be in for a great treat! As many of you know, I own a photography business and was a full-time wedding photographer from 2009 to 2014. I also have the pleasure of teaching photography courses at a local college. Photography is SO important to every business and brand, and that’s why I am a huge advocate for learning how to take great photos. You definitely do NOT need to be a professional photographer to benefit from the Ultimate Photography Bundle. Want to take better photos of your products for your blog or website? Want to take better photos of your kids that capture their unique personalities? Or maybe you just want to take gorgeous photos while you’re on vacation so you can relive the moment for years to come. Either way, photography is something that everybody can use, and no matter what you skill level is, there is always room for improvement.
So, what do you get when you put together 32 world-class photography instructors + 41 of their most essential and invaluable teaching resources? The Ultimate Photography Bundle, back by popular demand for its second and best year ever!
Expert photography instruction isn’t easy to come by, particularly when you’re on a budget. It can already feel a bit daunting to have the camera, the lenses, the software and everything else you need, but then to think about forking about big bucks on expensive courses and books? Forget about it. But what if, just for one blissful week, all the resources you’ve had your eye on (and then some) came together in one magical package, for the most affordable price ever? Well, you’re in luck, because that’s exactly what’s happening and I’m telling you, this bundle is AMAZING!
The Ultimate Photography Bundle includes 10 eCourses, 16 eBooks, 4 videos, and 11 practical tools (like editing presets and printable reference cards). These top-quality resources cover all the topics that matter to the serious photographer… camera essentials, editing, family photography, inspiration & style, landscape, wedding photography, niche photography, and the business of photography.
Altogether, it’s worth a mind-blowing $4,100 but you pay just $97. Can you believe it?
With these 41 world-class products you’ll learn how to:
- Find perfect lighting every time
- Consistently pose and shoot pro-quality portraits
- Capture stunning landscapes
- Edit and organize like the experts
- Build a thriving photography business
- and finally start taking the photos you’ve always dreamed of.
Even better? You’re about to learn from la creme de la creme. I mean, we’re talking about Jeremy Cowart, David Molnar, Zach and Jody Gray, Katelyn James, Click it up a Notch, Cole’s Classroom, Tamara Lackey, and so many more.
So why on earth would these big-name photographers put their very best products into such a discounted package? Because they’re all passionate about the same thing… coming together to equip, empower and educate a new generation of aspiring photographers and helping them pursue their dreams. By joining forces and doing it together, they can help so many more people than they could on their own! I am just honored to join such an elite group of photography teachers on this project, and to be able to share it with all of you!
There’s just one catch… a deal this good can’t last forever. They all agreed that the bundle would be available for six days only, and then it will disappear. Which is why you should absolutely learn more and check out everything that’s included. I’d hate for you to miss out on this!
If you’re ready to get your own Ultimate Photography Bundle, go here right now and grab it!
Don’t forget—the bundle deal expires on Monday, February 27th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. And if you’re still on the fence, there’s really no risk in getting it anyways because they’ve got a full 30-day happiness guarantee.
Take a peak at the full list of products that are included in the Ultimate Photography Bundle:
- iPhone Photo Academy by Emil Pakarklis ($97.00) Featured eCourse
- Master Your DSLR by David Molnar ($297.00) Featured eCourse
- Mastering Photography by Andrew Gibson ($12.00)
- Mastering Lenses by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Master Editing in Lightroom eCourse by David Molnar ($297.00) Featured eCourse
- Photoshop 101: From Zero to Sixty in One Hour by David Molnar ($197.00) Featured eCourse
- The Cole’s Classroom Lightroom Presets Bundle by Cole’s Classroom ($227.00) Featured Collection
- 2 Lil Owls Texture Bundle by Denise Love ($170.00)
- Kodachrome Presets by Gavin Gough ($20.00)
- MB Glitter Overlays by Morgan Burks ($39.00)
- The Photo Fix by Kyle Shultz ($199.00) Featured eCourse
- Family Session With Family Posing Guide Combo by Angie Monson ($129.00)
- Quick Tip Photo Cards: Printable Cheat Sheets for Moms by Meg Calton ($8.00)
- The Key to Natural Posing Workshop by Katie Evans ($97.00)
- The Posing Playbook…For Kids Who Don’t Do Posing by Tamara Lackey ($89.00)
Inspiration & Style
- See U Lite by Jeremy Cowart ($179.00) Featured eCourse
- Photograph the Everyday: Understanding Light & Composition by Courtney Slazinik ($199.00) Featured eCourse
- Mastering Composition by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Recreating Golden Hour: Using Flash to Mimic the Sun by SLR Lounge ($39.00)
- Teen Photographer Magazine by Megan Roberts ($11.94)
- Milky Way Mastery by Joshua Dunlop ($147.00) Featured eCourse
- Cityscape Photography: The Comprehensive Guide by Richard Schneider ($59.00)
- The Black & White Landscape by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- The Black & White Landscape Companion by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Shot in the Dark: Your Guide to Low Light Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($12.00)
- Take Better Blog Photos: Become a Better Blogger with Better Photos in About 8 Weeks by Holly McCaig ($39.00)
- The Candid Portrait by Andrew Gibson ($14.00)
- Travel Photographer’s Handbook by Gavin Gough ($25.00)
The Business of Photography
- 6 Weeks To 6 Figures Business Course! by Zach & Jody Gray ($599.00) Featured eCourse
- The KJ Marketing Jumpstart by Katelyn James ($179.00) Featured eCourse
- 5-Piece Photography Business & Client Forms by Sallyann Ralph ($20.00)
- Boutique Studio Email Templates by Jeff & Erin Youngren ($49.00)
- Get Booked by Amy Fraughton ($49.00)
- Going Pro: Recipe for Success by Digital Photography School ($49.99)
- How to Sell: The Complete Online System Workflow by WordSmith for Photographers ($175.00)
- Luxury Marketing Magazine Template by Melissa Love ($39.00)
- Peripheral Vision: How To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Photographers by Melissa Bolton ($17.00)
- Photographers Welcome Packet by Heidi Haden ($45.00)
- Photography Marketing Boards Bundle | Modern Lettering by Birdesign ($18.00)
- Photo Overlays | Booking by Birdesign ($16.00)
- Plan It by TheLawTog® ($199.00)
- $25 gift certificate to Artsy Couture ($25 value)
- 60-day Canva trial* ($26 value)
- 1 year digital subscription to Click Magazine ($36 value)
- $15 gift certificate to Loktah ($15 value)
- FREE download of Noiseless for Mac from Macphun ($60 value)
- 1 month free of Meet Edgar* ($75 value)
- 6 months free of Pixpa’s starter plan ($60 value)
- $25 gift certificate off all Porteen Gear brand products -OR- $40 toward a camera bag from Porteen Gear ($25-$40 value)
- $20 off the Portrait Package PLUS FREE Black Snoot and an 8″ Bounce Card Set from Spinlight 360 ($60)
- 1 free year to StickyFolios* ($120 value)
*new customers only
Remember, the entire package is worth $4,100, but right now it’s only $97 to pick up your own copy of the bundle. But you have to act fast—at a price like this, they can only offer it for six days! The bundle will disappear on Monday, February 27th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Click here for more information and to purchase your Ultimate Photography Bundle today.